Best Finance Books
Updated: Jul 10, 2022
Check out our list of the best finance books.
Prices listed are taken from the time of which this article is published and so may be subject to change.
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That The Poor And Middle Class Do Not ($30.00)
2. Stack Your Savings: How to Save More Money, Slash Your Spending, and Master Your Finances ($12.99)
3. Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together (Broke Millennial Series)($9.49)
4. How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck: A proven path to money mastery in only 15 minutes a week!($24.57)
5. The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy
6. The Leverage Equation: How to Work Less, Make More, and Cut 30 Years Off Your Retirement Plan (Financial Freedom for Smart People)
This post contains affiliate links, which means I have recommended products I have used or know well from research and may recieve commission if you purchase any of these products (at no additional cost to yourself).